We offer various possibilities for your stay. All cottages and luxury tents have a spacious platform with a stunning view over the African planes and mountains.
One of the best experiences is a 4 day hike from Lushoto to Mambo. But it is also possible to stay at MamboViewPoint and to do short or day activities from there.
- Day walks to the village, the forest, the MamboCaves, the MamboFootPrints, the market,,
- Visit a school or a natural healer or other
- Make a trip on a mountain bike
- Visit our development projects and exchange ideas with local people.
- Have a joined and inspiring dinner with guests from all over the world.
- Visit the near by Mkomazi park with the Rhino sanctuary
Your travel to the Usambaras
- By Express bus from Arusha / Moshi or Dar to Mombo or Lushoto and we pick you from there.
- By own transport 8 hours from Dar or Arusha
- By an affordable taxi from and to a variety of destinations.
- All inclusive packages $ 120 per night for the first person and another $ 60 for every next person. Included: All stays, all meals, guides, taxes, entrance fees, transport from/to Lushoto or Mombo, transport of luggage, and drinking water.
- Bed&Breakfast or Half board from $ 30 up to $ 80 per person
- Also cheap camping and overlander facilities available
- Special rates for Tanzanian residents and citizens
- Click here for booking and reservation details